Who Am I?

 A Bit About Me In A Nutshell

     Hello! Now that you know some of my thoughts, it's time to get to know the author of those thoughts. I'm Carlie Watt, a high school English Education major. Non-traditional doesn't seem to cover it, as I have been in and out of school for 15 years, and have finally decided what I want to do when I grow up! I love to travel the world on Missions, spreading the love of God wherever He guides me. I am a wife and mom who sews, surfs, skateboards, and am very creative. I love camping, hiking, kayaking, and hunting waterfalls! When I was 29, I had an acoustic neuroma brain tumor and have had to learn to "live life" all over again. I am learning or re-learning something different every single day. It is not easy, but Oh! So worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is this the Slow Death of Gifted and Honors Classes in Education?

Many Are Called ...

Blind Science